Healthy Chicken Egg Rolls
- 2 Cups Cabbage and Carrot Mix Sherdded
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast Substitute for 1lb ground turkey
- 1 Pack Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Clean and cut chicken breast into thin stripes.
- Add oil and chicken to skillet season with garlic and onion powder.
- Cook on Medium high heat for 10 minutes tossing the chicken occasionally.
- Once the chicken is cooked through being shredding. I use my wooden spatula to chop up the chicken while in the skillet hot.
- Now that the chicken is chopped add the soy sauce, mix and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the veggie mix and cook on medium heat. For crunchy veggies cook 3 minutes for softer veggies add 1/4 cup of water and a tbsp of soy sauce cook for 5 minutes. Remove Egg roll filling from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Slightly beat egg for egg wash to seal egg rolls and set aside. Place egg roll wrapper on a flat surface at a diamond shape. Fill the center of the egg roll with the filling.
- Fold in both ends and fold the bottom up. Roll the egg roll from the bottom up and midway brush the egg wash on the edges of wrap and close egg roll.
- Cooking Instructions: I use an Air Fryer Coat the basket with cooking spray place the egg rolls in the basket and spray top of the egg rolls. This will get them nice and crispy. Set the temp to 375 cook for 10 minutes flipping midway. Enjoy a healthy delicious chicken egg.